Now available: Washington in the Information Age (WIA) 2022, National Journal’s most up-to-date study of the evolving DC media landscape, including the sources policy influentials trust, the brands they rely upon, and the channels they use to get their information.
What you get:
- The full 2022 survey insights report
- Access to a video walkthrough of the key takeaways
- Data on every question asked in the survey, broken out by:
- Capitol Hill / Private Sector / Federal Executive
- Republican / Democrat / Independent
- Millennial / Generation X / Baby Boomer / Over 65
- Additional "day-in-the-life" charts for each demographic group
- Rights to share within your organization
- Rights for advertising agencies to republish individual slides or data points within proposals and pitches to clients
$3,750 · Format: PDF + Excel data appendices
to Cart and Check Out
Request a Custom Quote
Custom data cuts of the WIA survey are also available for purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and other details.